Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Wall Posters

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Francesco Ugolini <fugolini fedoraproject org> wrote:
It's a pleasure for me to announce the first "Fedora Ambassadors Wall"
posters, made by Nicu Buculei [1], a fedora contributor, using the
Ambassadors thoughts taken from
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Wall.

Nicu worked on two themes:

- Cork board with post-it notes

http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/corkboard.png (source
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/corkboard.svg)

- Speech one

http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/voice.png (source
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/voice.svg)

I think these are marvelous.

Those posters will be used during events and FUDCONs to promote
Ambassadors Project and, generally, the community side of Fedora
Project.

This is only the first step, i invite all Ambassadors, who haven't
done yet, to add their thoughts in the Fedora Ambassadors Wall page
(see above for the address) so that we will able to make other ones.

Thank you

Francesco Ugolini

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicuBuculei

I really like the posters too.  They should be a great addition to any events that Fedora is being repped at.
Also, I think they'd look good to print out and hang at work.

Keep up the great work!
--
Jason