[Ambassadors] Fedora 9 Release Parties

The Fedora 9 release is approaching quickly with a currently scheduled
release date of April 29th.  Now it is time to organize your Fedora 9
Release Party!  Organizing a release party in your local area is a
great way to contribute as an ambassador.  Even if you have never
organized an event before, this is your chance!

To help with planning a Release Party we have created a Release Party
Planning page here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/ReleaseEvents

The page covers a suggested plan for when to schedule a release party,
possible locations to hold one at and ideas of what to do at a release
party.  The page is just a list of suggestions - feel free to be
creative!

So plan your party and add it to the Fedora Events page [1].

If you have questions or need some help with planning your party feel
free to post to the Ambassadors mailing list or contact a FAmSCo
member [2] directly.  Let's see how many Release Parties we can hold
globally within the first two weeks of the release date!

~Jeffrey

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee