Re: [Ambassadors] [fedora-India] May we have a meeting?

Not only India. Same goes to whole Asia. I am in this project from March. But no activity, not a single word from other Bangladeshi Ambassadors, as well. I think, we need a meeting, that cover not only India but whole Asia.

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
Hi,

Its long time since we, Indian ambassadors had a meeting.
Don't you think We are communicating very little?

What about fixing time/date and setting up agendas for a meeting?

What do you say?

Thanks.