[Ambassadors] New twist on Free Media

Sorry to all for being absent on this list for quite a long time, but we've been working on something!

http://publicsoftwarefoundation.org/ - To get FLOSS on the shelves at Lending Libraries. Fedora 9 will be one of the first titles we'll be offering - http://publicsoftwarefoundation.org/resources/index.php?wiki=Fedora

As of this morning I'm already working leads and getting positive feed back on the press release. With any type of luck {and hard work} we'll be able to get Fedora and other FLOSS titles on library shelves where many people can borrow and benefit from the software.
~Karlie Robinson