Re: [Ambassadors] Funding/Swag for events in April & May

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Matt Frye wrote:

Anything planned/possible for RH's home turf, i.e. Raleigh/Durham, NC? I'm in the position to facilitate, if need be.

You, me, and Greg can go out for drinks.  ;)

How about Fedora foots the bill for the next TriLUG, and you and I can coordinate offline about maybe doing something extra-special?

--Max