Re: [Ambassadors] Funding/Swag for events in April & May

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Clint Savage wrote:

I'm thinking that having some stickers or other cool things to hand out would be great. Food is our biggest expense, we're considering catering or sandwiches at this point. I'm not sure the protocol to ask for things, and is there a list of swag we can request? I don't recall a set of things other than the StoreSIG stuff.

We can set aside some money to help with your expenses... how many people are you expecting?

--Max