Re: [Ambassadors] Funding/Swag for events in April & May

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Ricardo Argüello wrote:

What about FLISOL in Latin America?

I am a new Ambassador for Ecuador, and I was planning to speak at the local FLISOL event in Quito. I don't know if it is too late to ask for help, but maybe I will need some banners to have a booth at the event. I was also planning to give away some F8 Live CDs.

What do you think?

Well, I think you should talk to Rodrigo Padula, because I believe that much of the stuff that is being used for FISL this week will also be used at FLISOL.

Rodrigo, what's the plan for events beyond FISL?

--Max