Re: [Ambassadors] Ottawa Linux Symposium

Max Spevack wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents
>
> I know that quite a few Fedora/Red Hat folks are attending OLS in July.
>
> We need one of those people to volunteer to be the "owner" of the event,
> and work with FAMSCo for media, swag, budget, etc.

Max,

Did anyone volunteer for this? I'll be going to OLS in July and would be
glad to help.

Cheers,

			-Dominic

--
Dominic Duval, RHCE/RHCX                               dduval redhat com
Consultant, Red Hat                      http://people.redhat.com/dduval

IT executives: Red Hat #1 in value. Again.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/