[Ambassadors] updated slides & presentations

Ricardo Argüello ricardo at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 17 15:15:15 UTC 2008

Great, I'll translate this to Spanish. I would like to use this presentation
at the local FLISOL event in Quito.

I think we could make the presentation more interesting if we include more
graphics. The content is OK, but it lacks visual impact.

Is there any other material I could use for talks at events? Where can I get
it?

Thanks,

--
Ricardo Argûello <ricardo at fedoraproject.org>