Re: [Ambassadors] updated slides & presentations

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Ricardo Argüello wrote:

Great, I'll translate this to Spanish. I would like to use this presentation at the local FLISOL event in Quito.

I think we could make the presentation more interesting if we include more graphics. The content is OK, but it lacks visual impact.

Feel free to translate, and add visual elements to your heart's content.

Presentations are very personal -- my goal is to try to give people some content that they can remix and reuse however they like.

--Max