[Ambassadors] updated slides & presentations

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 21:11:43 UTC 2008

Hi Max:

Thanks for the presentation, its great work. But I think this presentation
is for who usually have basic ideas about Fedora. It seems so.
If you something with Fedora 9 stuff it would be great.

Kindly Regards,
Rashadul
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RashadulIslam

2008/4/17 Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com>:

> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Ricardo Argüello wrote:
>
>  Great, I'll translate this to Spanish. I would like to use this
> > presentation at the local FLISOL event in Quito.
> >
> > I think we could make the presentation more interesting if we include
> > more graphics. The content is OK, but it lacks visual impact.
> >

> Feel free to translate, and add visual elements to your heart's content.
>
> Presentations are very personal -- my goal is to try to give people some
> content that they can remix and reuse however they like.
>
> --Max

Rashadul Islam
Fedora Ambassador
Northern America, Canada/Montreal