Re: [Ambassadors] updated slides & presentations

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Krzysztof Hajdamowicz wrote:

These presentations are cool! They are a great base to make something good to introduce Fedora for newbies, but there's a need to make "simpler" version.

what would you like an even simpler version to look like? Give me some ideas, and I'll see what I can do.

--Max