Re: [Ambassadors] updated slides & presentations

Max Spevack wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Rashadul Islam wrote:

Thanks for the presentation, its great work. But I think this presentation is for who usually have basic ideas about Fedora. It seems so. If you something with Fedora 9 stuff it would be great.

Ideally, there'd be a "general" presentation that doesn't need to be updated often, and then a few "additional" slides that talk specifically about the current release.

Does anyone want to volunteer to work on that?

I am working on a Fedora 9 presentation. If there is anything specific Ambassadors are looking for, I am willing to accommodate.

Rahul