[Ambassadors] Sitting with Ubuntu for a Workshop

Hi Guys,

Sri Lanka Linux community will be orgnizing workshop for Maldivian students association as per their request.
I'm planning to show up the Fedora 9 New features and l10n as well.
As most of our members prefer Ubuntu, I don't want to criticizes other bistros, but want to show the true advantages over F9.

Date is yet to be fixd, so planning to introduce Fedora Live USB Self Service PC. ;-)

Appreciate your points, suggestions and previous experience.

--
Danishka Navin