[Ambassadors] Ambassadors Meeting APAC - IRC Log 2008-04-19

Harish Pillay harish.pillay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 04:18:06 UTC 2008

Fellow Ambassadors -

Hi. I was not able to participate in the IRC last night - I was on the road
and getting online was a challenge.

I am with Red Hat in Singapore and am taking on the role of being a community
lead for Asia Pacific.  I am ramping up my involvement with the Fedora community
and I hope to be able to be of assistance to all of you.

I am going through the IRC log and I will try to respond to them as well.

Thanks.
--
Harish Pillay h.pillay at ieee.org gpg id: 746809E3
fingerprint: F7F5 5CCD 25B9 FC25 303E 3DA2 0F80 27DB 7468 09E3