Re: [Ambassadors] updated slides & presentations

Hi all:

I have made the presentation for Concordia and McGill University event:

need comments or modification please

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RashadulIslam/F9Presentation

Kindly Regards,
Rashadul

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Grady Laksmono <glaksmono fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi, I'd love to have one too for Los Angeles Fedora 9 Release Party:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GradyLaksmono/Los_Angeles_Release_Party

Thanks,
Grady