Re: [Ambassadors] LIBERAmente, Opera (MI) - My day

----- "Luca Foppiano" <luca foppiano org> wrote:
> [...]
> Here you can find some photos ;)
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/lfoppiano/sets/72157604636767577/
>
> The photo with our five ambassadors are, from left to right: me,
> Andrea
> Rossi, Francesco Ugolini, Gianluca Varisco and Francesco Crippa ;-)
> [...]

...and here you are other photos and comments:

http://people.byte-code.com/fcrippa/2008/04/20/liberamente/
http://flickr.com/photos/fcrippa/sets/72157604632558192/

After LinuxTag I hope to see all of Italian Ambassadors with the cool Fedora Ambassadors Blue polo! ;-)

take care!
bye

Francesco

--