Re: [Ambassadors] USB key station at LibraMENTE

Max Spevack wrote:
http://people.byte-code.com/fcrippa/2008/04/20/liberamente/

This is a great event report, and the pictures of the booth are excellent.

I love the little sign used at the USB key booth.

Hi Max,

I was one of the other Ambassador at LiberaMente: it has been a great opportunity for us to start discussions about Italy's future events and our internal organization, as Francesco Ugolini reported in his report.

Where is the source art located? Was it made by the Fedora Art Team? I'd love to get a new version made up with the Fedora 9 background, the number "9" instead of 8, and a small tweak to the text -- "the rest is up to us" rather than "the rest it's up to us".

LiveUsbCreator's graphics stuffs have been made by Samuele Storari; Fedora Art Team suggested him few changes to apply in this thread on fedora-art-list: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-April/thread.html#00383

See there for more details: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LiveUsbCreator

Cheers,

--
Gianluca Varisco, RHCE