Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Day at Helwan university

Diaa Radwan wrote:

Hi,

The Linux week event took place on 20th-24th April in Helwan university - Computer science faculty. It was organized by Student United.

There was special arrangement for fedora; a dedicated day for fedora sessions. it was planned that I gave two sessions with 3 presentations.

The faculty dean was expecting us at his office, we met him and presented briefly the plans for fedora day, I handed him the lovely fedora LiveCD.

Then we checked the booth, answered some questions then moved to session's place.

read the full report http://fossology.net/fedora_day_at_helwan

Hi Diaa,

Many thanks for your great report: congrats for the great work!

Cheers,

--
Gianluca Varisco, RHCE
Intern - Web Engineering, Red Hat Italia

Address/Indirizzo:
Via Antonio Da Recanate 1
20124 Milano