Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Day at Helwan university

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, Diaa Radwan wrote:

The Linux week event took place on 20th-24th April in Helwan university - Computer science faculty. It was organized by Student United.

Diaa,

I'm really glad that this event went off well. I enjoyed reading the report, and I'd like to do an even better job of supporting you next time.

Stay in touch!

--Max