Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Day at Helwan university

2008/4/24 Diaa Radwan <diaaradwan gmail com>:
>  The Linux week event took place on 20th-24th April in Helwan university -
> Computer science faculty. It was organized by Student United.

Great report!  Thanks for posting it to the list!  And as Max already
said, if you are hosting other events, add them to the Fedora Events
page [1] and let FAmSCo know so we can help support your efforts.

~Jeffrey

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents