Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Day at Helwan university

On 04/28/2008 09:35 AM, Nayyar Ahmad wrote:
Hi Diaa;

Thanks, Its a great effort, photo graphs are looking good, it would be very nice if you can put further detail on different sessions, e.g. what kind of questions were asked mainly, especially when you introduced Fedora... Cheers
Thanks Nayyar I will post the questions and the answers soon :).