[Ambassadors] New Ambassador

Ricardo Ichizo n1ghtcr4wler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 02:12:20 UTC 2008

Hi Ambassadors,

I subscribe me as a new Ambassador to Brazil, specifically to region
of Campinas, SP [1].

I've worked around 2 years with Fedora and RedHat Enterprise Linux
distributions. I'd like to join the Ambassadors community and to be an
Ambassador, because there is not any Ambassador for my city and there
are many Universities and a lot of people wishing to know more about
open source projects.

Also, I think I can promote Fedora project in conferences that I attend
(PGCon Brazil [2], PyCon Brazil [3] and eventual presentations at
Universities).

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campinas
[2] http://pgcon.postgresql.org.br/index.en.html
[3] http://pyconbrasil.com.br/