[Ambassadors] Regarding getting Fedora Stuff for an event

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Tue Aug 5 03:15:49 UTC 2008

What is your need.

For Q3 I am trying to contribute total 2000 DVD F9 for India, From this we
are distributing 500 F9 DVD at
http://drupalcamp08.drupalindia.in

Even we are preparing some LIVE USB F9 media. ( Not offering Free but cost
of USB media-- 4 GB with two partition. One for live image and second for
data ).

Let me know your requirement about this.

Thanx.

2008/8/5 Abhishek Singh <aks at fedoraproject.org>

> Thanks for the suggestion Francesco and Max.
>       I've written a personal mail to Harish, and Rahul. I hope they will
> respond to the mail soon.
>
> Regards,
> Abhishek Singh
>

> Max Spevack wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
>>
>>  Now, you may try to ask APAC community if they have some CDs/DVDs
>>> available.
>>>

>> You should get in touch with Harish Pillay (hpillay AT redhat.com) and
>> Rahul Sundaram (sundaram AT redhat.com).
>>
>> I am pretty sure they both read this list!
>>
>> They are somewhat local to your region, and can probably help you out.
>>
>> --Max
>>
>> --

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
16, Sun Rise complex,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.