Re: [Ambassadors] new member from argentina

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 12:13 PM, <adrianalves proyectofedora org> wrote:
Hey Guys,
My name is Adrian Alves, I'm from argentina. i want to help in anything that i can with fedora, is a great project and way the way i want to became a developer i hope soon, we have a few ideas that we can do from here but we need some help, we are trying to create a team here for build and maintain rpms, and in september maybe october make a FEDORA DAY a conference full of fedora talks here in argentina.

Regards, Adrian.-