Re: [Ambassadors] New Member

Welcome to the family)

2008/8/10 marcelo massao <marcelo_massao yahoo com br>
Hi folks,

My name is Marcelo Massao and I'm from Rio Bonito *(a city near Rio de Janeiro). I've already been promoted Fedora in schools, universities and in my job too. I am part of the magazine "Fedora Brasil".
Well, that's all for today . I'm honored of been working with you guys !

Linux user number 436596

Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.