Re: [Ambassadors] yana (Yet Another New Ambassador)

2008/8/18 Simon Wesp <simon w3sp de>
Hi all,

my name is Simon Wesp I'm from Hainzell near Fulda in the middle of Germany.
I'm proud to be a part of this Community.

More Informations:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Cassmodiah

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell
Simon Wesp

The G in GNU stands for GNU