[Ambassadors] Apologies for missing 19 Aug meeting

Ironically, right after I agreed in the Community Architecture team to
be the liaison for NA Ambasssadors, I missed that evenings meeting!
Sorry about that, I had family stuff that piled on without a chance to
let you all know I wouldn't be there.

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41