[Ambassadors] North America: Round two of Fedora Ambassador polo orders

Ambassadors in North America, we're ready to open another round of polo orders for Ambassadors in the United States and Canada. I've updated the North American Ambassador page[1] with a photo of these shirts. If you would like to order one, with receipt probably in early October, please add your name to the list at the bottom of the page, and send me an e-mail with your shipping address where you'd like them delivered.

One shirt, with shipping: $40
Two shirts, with shipping: $65

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA#Fedora_Ambassador_Polo_Shirts_for_North_America

Many thanks!