[Ambassadors] new ambassador's intro

Hello All Fedora ambassadors,

I am Onur Keskin from Turkey. I am a research assistant in
Mechatronics Engineering at Dokuz Eylul University - Izmir. I am very
happy to be the part of Fedora project.
I hope we will develop the project exponentially.

My research subjects are generally artificial intelligence, nonlinear
control systems, multi-agent systems, parallel computing,
cryptology and information security. My programming skills are
developing around Java, Python, C and C# (just .NET).

I am very happy to help in any time with my knowledge.

I hope we will be in touch as possible as we can.

Have a nice day ..

[you base ~] $ yum install fedora

--
Mechanical Engineer & Software Developer

For secure contact my GnuPG Key ID is 0x71AD8EE9