Location : University of Applied Sciences, Dornbirn, Austria
Date : November, 29 2008
Time : 09:00 till 18:00

The Fedora Project was never present before at this event. I would like to see a Fedora booth or Fedora table there. If you are interested to represent Fedora at this event, please drop me a line. The deadline for the "Call for papers" will be at the end of September. Because of that I would like to make a decision within the next two or three weeks if Fedora will be there or not.

We missed the deadline for budget.  It's only a one day event and I will
try not to spend all the money for OpenExpo  ;-) .

Kind regards,

Fabian

[1] http://www.lugv.eu/linuxday.html

--
Fingerprint: 2F6C 930F D3C4 7E38 6AFA 4EB4 E23C D2DD 36A4 397F

Fedora always leads and never follows.