Re: [Ambassadors] Red Hat VMware romours : what about Fedora?

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:\
Am I the only one wondering if this whole "we're an open community, a
community driven project where everyone can take a part" was not only an
illusion ?

Is it? I am pretty sure you can volunteer to be part of any team including infrastructure.

At least, I think we've had a lack of communication / openness on some
important points lately.

Sorry for my pessimism. Must have gotten up on the wrong foot today.

I am sure we have made mistakes and will continue to make some now and then. You have to look at the overall picture to understand what I am referring to.

Rahul