[Ambassadors] Policy RFC: Dealing with Media (and no I don't meanCD/DVDs)

vwfoxguru at gmail.com vwfoxguru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:02:32 UTC 2008

Perhaps we should adapt the same policy as the #Fedora channel.  That the views expressed belong to that contributor and don't necessarily reflect all community members.  We should allow people to speak though - as ambassadors and community members.  Where possible it would be nice to use cute official policies, especially on issues of open source and licensing.

Scott