Re: [Ambassadors] Ambassador probation period

> I am the one on probation period
> Could anyone please tell me how to cross the probation period .

You need not worry about this.
Just go on doing your work and you shall get every help.
This probation period is not very strictly enforced.

>. I am holding a seminar in my college
> about Fedora .

Very nice. Now let us know these..
1. What is the seminar is about? Only Fedora? A techfest? A Linux event ?
2. Who are going to speak?
3. What is the estimated attendance? How familiar they are with linux?
4. When is the event and what is it's duration?
5. What do you need for it?
6. How do you plan to follow this up?

>If i need to
> provide details regarding seminar & distibutution  of DVDs .

Probation or no probation, it is compulsory to send event report to the list.

Thanks for the good work...please keep it up. :)

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A