[Ambassadors] Applause to Santosh for donating 100 DVD for freemedia India.

Santosh Jain cskjain at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:08:53 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 7:03 AM, Francesco Ugolini <
fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> 2008/12/6 susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com>:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > A ton of thanks to Santosh[1] who has donated 100 DVD to fedora freemedia
> India.
> > We were in talk for a few days, and I have received the shipment just
> now.
> > Santosh, your help will be most helpful for us.
> >
> > How they are spent will be updated on the wiki.
> > For the time being, I have updated the donation page.[2]
> >
> > Thanks again.
> >

> > [1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:santosh
> > [2]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/Donation
> >

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Susmit.
> >

> I agree completely with you Susmit.
>
> A lot of thanks to Santosh from me too!
>
> Regards
>
> Francesco Ugolini

Thanks guys, Its just a small gesture of support to my community. I remember
those days, when there used to be huge list of unattended requests from
India and that list would ever increase. Susmit, i sincerely need to
appreciate the way you've been handling things. Please keep me updated about
the DVD's, so that i could replace them for the next time.

Regards,
Santosh