[Ambassadors] Support FEL

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 7 10:15:47 UTC 2008

According to this mail [1] posted in Marketing list by a fellow
ambassador and one of the most active Fedora contributor, Chitlesh
Goorah, we were asked to support FEL (Fedora Electronic Lab)
contacting our "local universities (Electronic department, to be
precised), and inform them about Fedora's investment in the electronic
design community".

I encourage everyone, especially students (like me), to take some of
their time and working on this small but effective initiative.

The FEL flyer link is http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/10/fel-flyer-f10.pdf

Once again I want to thank all the people who are helping community growning.

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-December/msg00041.html