[Ambassadors] Fedora EMEA e.v. (was Re: What Fedora makes sucking ...)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:14:23 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, den 09.12.2008, 14:01 +0100 schrieb Francesco Ugolini:
> 2008/12/9 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>:
>
> > Would it be possible (at least for members) to get a quarterly report on
> > what EMEA did and how much money was spent on what? Or would that just
> > be too much work?
>
> I'm not part of the board, like you I'm a member of the foundation.

Correction: I AM NOT member of EMEA e.V., I refuse to become member due
to the fact that the current membership fee excludes people who would
like to get involved.

Site note: I recently became member of the LXDE foundation [1]. The
member fee is just 1 € a month.

> >From my side I trust the NPO and its board and all its/their actions.

As I said before: It's not about trust but about transparency. And I'd
like to add: It's not about blaming someone but about improving things.

Regards,
Christoph

[1] http://foundation.lxde.org/