[Ambassadors] final thoughts (for now) about Fedora EMEA e.V.

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 15:21:50 UTC 2008

A few quick things, to try to tie up today's discussion:

(1) Final accounting for 2008 will take place, and I assure you all that
the report will be available to everyone when it is.  I briefly sketched
out some of the information earlier, which I hope was useful.

(2) If *anyone* who paid their 128 EUR membership fee regrets doing so
(either because it was too much money, or for any reason at all), tell
me privately and we will give you your money back.  No questions asked,
and no hard feelings.

(3) Membership in Fedora EMEA e.V. and membership in the larger Fedora
Project really don't need to have anything to do with each other at all.
The goal of the non-profit is to *make life easier* when getting
resources (money, and the things money buys) to people in our community
across EMEA.  Any side-effects of the group that are not helping with
that mission should be discussed, fixed, and/or eliminated.

Thanks for your time,
Max