[Ambassadors] Fedora Release party Tunisia

Ilyes Gouta ilyes.gouta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:05:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

When would such a service become available for the public consumption? :)
Does funding constitute a short term issue? What about Internet bandwidth?

We can configure such a server (initially) to be accessible only from
within Tunisia, this would reduce the hosting costs required by l'ATI.

Regards,
Ilyes Gouta.