[Ambassadors] Re: spending our Q4 money (README)

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:54:49 UTC 2008

2008/12/17 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> Options are great!  In no way do I want to dictate the type of booth
> setup materials that we buy, nor do I want our booth to look just like
> someone else's.  I would just like something nicer than what we have
> -- if and only if our budget will support it without shorting more
> pressing needs.  Honestly, I would leave the comparisons and decision
> making up to the Ambassadors and FAMSCo, as it should be.

I understand Paul. I just wanted everyone to know that we have been
actively looking at ways we can invest in permanent infrastructure
items. Event boxes are another example of this and we are going to
budget for a second event box in Q4 to be ready for the busy
conference season ahead in 2009.

John