[Ambassadors] FAmSCo 2008 Activities and Events Report

Hi,

this is the 2008 (FY09) FAmSCo Activities and Events report, I hope it
could help new FAmSCo members to figure out what the past FAmSCo has
done with some suggestion to improve the future experience.

This report is for all Ambassadors too: I hope you'll find a brief,
simple scheme of what was done, thank, primarily, to the marvelous job
you have done and, I'm sure, you'll continue to do.

My big thanks to you, fellow Ambassadors, who made FAmSCo job really
easy and helped it focusing on your necessities, ideas and proposal.

Former FAmSCo, moreover, want to wish you a happy New Year and all the
best for you, as ambassadors and persons.

Regards

on behalf of former FAmSCo
Francesco Ugolini