[Ambassadors] Generic Fedora Poster finished by Mairin Duffy

Hello Fellows,

i had the task to ask ArtworkTeam to create a generic FedoraPoster that we can
print on robust material and use it more often then one release.
With the brilliant work from MairinDuffy and the color suggestions from
JohnAdams and the text from PaulFrields we now have what we need. I am very
happy that we have this Result.
Find it as Preview and svg
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral#head-3eacb7cfafb67dcefa9870863e51c8c16745db02>

Cheers Joerg