Re: [Ambassadors] Generic Fedora Poster finished by Mairin Duffy

Max,

do you remember the banners we had last year?
Personally I want such things for a "more-than-once" use and I think it
should be made on a truck plane or a strong fabric ...

maybe we can also produce it here in Germany and leave it here for the
fairs we want to cover ...

Just as an idea

Gerold