Re: [Ambassadors] Generic Fedora Poster finished by Mairin Duffy

On Saturday 09 February 2008 07:06:32 pm Horst H. von Brand wrote:
> JoergSimon <jsimon fedoraproject org> wrote:
> > i had the task to ask ArtworkTeam to create a generic FedoraPoster that
> > we can print on robust material and use it more often then one release.
> > With the brilliant work from MairinDuffy and the color suggestions from
> > JohnAdams and the text from PaulFrields we now have what we need. I am
> > very happy that we have this Result.
> > Find it as Preview and svg
> > <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral#head-3eacb7cfa
> >fb67dcefa9870863e51c8c16745db02>
>
> Very nice!
>
> Just the writing everything in lowercase is a bit jarring to me...

I disagree with that too, otherwise they are great!

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118