Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora 9 Always leads never follows

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Franz Robert wrote:

I'm interested by some short texts or sentences about Fedora 9 new features that could catch the attention of the press people. These might be in the Fedora spirit I recall in the subject: Fedora always leads, never follows.

Hi Franz,

I would highly recommend that you move this thread to Fedora Marketing list, where you can work directly with the folks who create the Release Summary and Red Hat's press people also.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/ReleaseSummary

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

--Max