[Ambassadors] good luck at FOSDEM

Hey all,

Good luck at FOSDEM this weekend. I hope it's a great show -- I really enjoyed it there last year, and I'm sorry that I'm missing it this year.

I can't wait to see all the familiar faces at LinuxTag.

Please take pictures, write blog posts about the event and what you do there, etc.

Let's show the entire Fedora Planet how great FOSDEM is.

If you are a Fedora Ambassador and you don't have your Fedora blog linked to Fedora Planet, please Seth Vidal know.

Thanks,
Max