[Ambassadors] FOSDEM and NPO

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 21 09:47:44 UTC 2008

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 10:33:21 schrieb Frederic Hornain:
> Oops, it seems I have not seen these posts
> Sorry for that.
>
> So if something have been planned, it could be interesting to publish
> it on the wiki page
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2008
> Thanks
>
> Nonetheless, both event are not contradictory, people can go to the
> beer event and then go to the NPO event.
You are right.

To be honest - because i am a lazy old man ;-P - i will spare my power and
prepare myself for the saturday ;-) and will stay in the Hotel where the NPO
Discussion take place. The Beer event last year, was at another place - i was
there for 5 Minutes - i hope for the people who will participate, that they
have a lot of fun!

CU

--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688