[Ambassadors] Redhat Legal

So someone at Redhat sent the Data Portability Group
(http://www.dataportability.org) a cease and desist in regards to the
similarity of the logo.

I'm surprised at this as the fedora logo is a color schemed version of
the infinity symbol. Which I believe cannot be trademarked as the
infinity symbol would definately fall under prior art.

Karsten Wade: care to research this further or point me to the proper
asshat at Redhat ?

thanks

-t

--