[Ambassadors] Summary of FOSDEM reports

I've collected up as many of the FOSDEM reports as I could find:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2008#reports

Feel free to add others.

I really enjoyed reading all of these, and my sincere thanks to everyone who took the time to write them up. These reports are the only "proof" that we have for everyone who is not at the event of why it is useful to spend the time and money to actually be visible and present in our community.

--Max