Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora EMEA and Trademark Usage

Max Spevack wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Also, it would be useful for the report details to be public or atleast more information on what is being reported.

I would plan for total transparency.

So do we, other then a board-list anything else is out in the open.

And +1 to Matt's comment. Make the actual NPO own the responsibility, but if they choose to, they can delegate it down to me as the liason between that NPO and Fedora/RH.

And we'll probably need it, so I appreciate the offer.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip